Terms and Conditions
1. By using bdmilitary.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bdmilitary.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to bdmilitary.com.
2. The APDS Group may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of bdmilitary.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on bdmilitary.com (including forum rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of Bangladesh Military Forces – bdmilitary.com
3. You agree to use bdmilitary.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of bdmilitary.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within bdmilitary.com.
4. All information provided on this web site is owned by or licensed to APDS and its affiliates. APDS and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the APDS Group. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site unless so authorised in writing by APDS Group as it is strictly prohibited.
5. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on bdmilitary.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the APDS Group or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bdmilitary.com content in any way. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bdmilitary.com content. Any other use of bdmilitary.com content requires the prior written permission of the APDS Group.
6. The names, images and logos identifying the APDS, BMF or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the APDS, BMF and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the APDS, BMF or any other third party.
Contributions to APDS Group/bdmilitary.com
7. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the APDS Group you agree to grant to the APDS (or its associated companies), free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). In certain circumstance the APDS may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
8. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the APDS Group.
9. If you do not want to grant the APDS Group the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with bdmilitary.com.
10. If you have any questions about contributing content to this website, please contact us.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
11. APDS Group makes no representations or warranties on the content displayed on this website in terms of their correctness, availability, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, and reliability or otherwise.
This website and the materials, information, services and products in this website including, without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
12. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the APDS's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the APDS Group and/or BMF shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bdmilitary.com regardless of the form of action.
13. APDS does not warrant that functions available on bdmilitary.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that bdmilitary.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Bangladesh Military Forces Forum User Guidelines
01. Forum only limited to people from 21 years of age or over.
02. Use your real name for your account. If you have a legitimate privacy concern you may use an alias, which is subject to administrator's approval. Names such as "Friend" or "King" are unacceptable, and will be deleted.
03. Original email address is mandatory. No free email like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc will be allowed. If you have already registered with a fee email, you need to update that as soon as possible.
04. Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
05. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated.
06. Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post.
07. Refrain from Posting pornography, racist, sexist or otherwise discriminating remarks.
08. Do not post links or pictures that relate to pornography in any shape or form
09. Threats to cause physical or mental harm, extreme offensive language, may result in an immediate ban from the forums.
10. Trolling is prohibited. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked)
11. Any posts that promote software piracy or even approach the subject will be deleted on sight.
12. Spamming is strictly prohibited (that includes unauthorised advertisement of any product, service or website). Spammers will be immediately banned.
13. Private Messages received on the Forum are to be considered private and are not to be posted publicly unless the sender of the private message agrees.
14. Private Messaging (PM) system must not be used for spamming or advertising. PMs maybe monitored if complaints received.
15. Not responding to or ignoring moderator warnings can lead to suspension.
16. Spreading religious hatred is strictly prohibited.
17. Do not post any anti-semetic material (Anti-Muslim, Anti-Jewish, Anti-Christian)
18. Members using multiple usernames will have their membership revoked.
19. Posting in wrong forum will either be deleted or moved to the appropriate one.
20. No argument is allowed in case of topic movement, deletion and editing.
21. Refrain from off-topic, misleading, and repeat posting.
22. Do not create new threads with topics without discussion value.
23. Do not post images where they are prohibited from being posted.
24. Do not pot any copyrighted material unless you provide credit to the information that you post here, that is not your own.
25. Calling people with nickname as bro or sis is not allowed.
26. Your custom avatars must not contain any religious, sexual or otherwise deemed illegal graphics. If it contains any of the previous the avatar can be deleted.
27. Do not post any religious material, THIS IS A DEFENCE RELATED FORUM.
28. No petty party political activities allowed.
29. Any post which does not serve the national interests of Bangladesh or contradicts the policy of the armed forces will be deleted immediately without notice. It may also lead to permanent ban from the forum.
30. Making threats, incitement of terrorism or any criminal offence is a serious crime and anyone found involved will be banned immediately which may lead to information sharing with the local & international law enforcement agencies.
31. If you post any text materials (such as news articles, extracts, external quotations) that is not written by you provide a reference (source link or source name if link is not available).
32. After posting any text material you must provide your opinion on it if not already stated within your original post. Failure to do so may lead to post being locked or deleted. If repeated continuously your account may be suspended or banned.
33. All original materials such as text, images or videos that are copyrighted to this website is prohibited from being copied, edited, stored or retransmitted in any form without prior consent of the forum management. However, images can be posted on other website if reference link is provided back to "www.bdmilitary.com". Legal penalties may apply to violators.
34. If you belong to the "General Member" group you are required to post up to 25 meaningful posts a month on average to retain your free forum account. Prolonged inactivity by any "General Member" can lead to suspension of account.
35. All content in bdmilitary.com, the BMF Forum including posts, photos, videos are copyrighted material. Any illegal use of materials is prohibited and guilty party is liable for legal action.
36. Any attempt by users to misuse the website, modify it, hack or steal content is prohibited. Persons engaging in such activities will have legal action taken against them and are liable to pay any compensation to BMF Management for the incurred damages.
37. Read the sub-forum rules to be clear about any specific rules in that forum that you must abide by.
14. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. The failure or delay of the APDS Group to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the APDS Group’s right to enforce that right.
16. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.